Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, 1992 R129 SL500 Original AMG 6.0. 95,000 km, Almandine Red on Mocha leather, pm me if interested

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes the car is originally from Japan. I imported it a couple of years ago, It is now on Vancouver Island in British Columbia Canada, an absolutely beautiful car to drive, the only thing I didn't like about it was the transmission shift characteristics. My uncle now owns the vehicle but is selling because he is buying the new Nissan Z car. He is asking $30,000.00 Canadian, a bit steep but a very rare care in an even rarer color combo, the pictures do not really do it justice, in person it is a very unique car that demands attention wherever you go!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hmmmm,

Being in the Seattle area, you're almost right up the street from me.

Good luck on the sale. I'm sure you'll find the right buyer at the right price. I think HockeyGod needs to look at it for his stable. :D

Cheers!

Mike K.

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
It would take bringing it through a registered importer... If all Goes well (big IF) around 7-9K and 2-3 months.. worst case likely what i went through w/ my S600, about 40-50K and 2.5 years.......

Jonathan

·
Registered
27 Posts
jumping in late but I have a AMG R129 ex-japan. cant find out much info on it though. it has every concievable AMG extra. im in the Philippines. Im sure this is the ONLY r129 AMG 500SL here... has the 300kmh speedo etc...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
May be looking to ship this car to Germany next spring to sell. Anyone know a reliable connection there that could help out. I will have 2 to ship, this one and another 92 with AMG body kit and wheels, Silver on Black

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
E34M5
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing