Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1992 300E
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front spoiler is missing a large section at the bottom corner, previous owner damaged it.

I can purchase an aftermarket spoiler for $175.00 primed. I would like to get one like ps2cho shows on his posts with the foglights. Can you guys fill me in on current aftermarket spoilers that have the foglight locations.

·
Registered
Mercedes 300te
1,970 Posts
My front spoiler is missing a large section at the bottom corner, previous owner damaged it.

I can purchase an aftermarket spoiler for $175.00 primed. I would like to get one like ps2cho shows on his posts with the foglights. Can you guys fill me in on current aftermarket spoilers that have the foglight locations.
Any pics of the front spoiler?
The one that ps2cho has is the older model style. Not too common around. Even the newer ones. There is one on for sale i think but not cheap unfortunately.. I'll keep an eye on one...

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 300CE
132 Posts
My car has the same front treatment, however, it is not just a front spoiler, it is an entire body kit. It's part of the W124 AMG body kit. Adding just the front without the rest of the kit isn't gonna work. You wont be pleased with the end result if you don't add the entire body kit.

Sadly, the kit is very hard to find these days and when you do find one, it will NOT be less than $1500, and that's without paint. Rest assured, though, that if you do manage to find one and fit it onto your car, it will look better than most new models.

Here is a link to the supplier in LA where I got mine. I bought the last one and the other ones offered are not the same.

Online Catalog

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a full Generation I amg kit I'd be willing to part with, it's on my wagon right now, but I would remove it for the right price. Needs a little work though.

PM me if you want to talk about it.

·
Registered
1992 300E
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I will stick with the stock front spoiler look. The amg body kit is great looking, but I dont want to invest that kind of money. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts