Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to let me know the power output of each of the 4 batteries in the remote fo central locking.
I'm guessing they are 1.5W ????

·
Registered
1999 SL 500 Sport Pk
29 Posts
RE: it should say right on the battery, my remote has only 2 batts

Yeah, I just purchased two from Wal-Mart for two or three dollars...I took them in and matched them up to some identical Panasonic ones in the automotive section...Works perfectly...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also have 4 battries in my infared.

Again I have no idea what voltage or power output they are. All I have is the part number V675PX.
They are VARTA battries, and I'm guessing by the "made in W. Germany" they are probobly the originals.

Webby

·
Registered
SL500, CL55, E350, E320
3,205 Posts
I didn't know that there were 4 batteries [?]. What year did you have? Is that a Europe model or something?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice Car SL 500,

Where did you get the wheels....I'm looking for a set similar for my car.....anywhere in the UK would be good for me.

Any luck with the battries?

Webby

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Webby, I'm in the UK but i can't tell you about the wheels, they were already on the SL when i bought it. They look in better condition in the pic than they really are. Will get them refurbished soon. I do like the polished rim effect though.

·
Registered
SL500, CL55, E350, E320
3,205 Posts
Those are the second best rims on R129, behind the 2-piece AMG's offered on SL600 2001-2002.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts