Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 190E 2.6
499 Posts
some more information would be helpful. Miles? Price? Location? Condition? Etc.

Car looks clean, I figured I would help a seller out and post the pictures where everyone can see them without having to click the link. GLWS I might be interested once I know more about the car.

·
Registered
1996 E320, 2005 Toyota Camry
1,810 Posts
correction

Correction: it is the two photobucket sites which come up "malicious web site" when I clicked on them.
H

·
Registered
1988 Mercedes 300ce, 1994 e420, 1994 E500, e320 coupe, 500e, 95 E420, 83 300d 4spd, 85 280e 4spd
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well

HEHE I sold it for 4K while ago guy is so happy with it. keeps bringing new customers that want one like that one but These are hard to find in good shape. It was a 1988 California model 175K on clock. No rust anywhere Original paint and perfect interior. Bought it with a misadjusted fuel distributor car wasnt started for years from the sound of the dry valves after I got it started. I thought the engine was gona blow up LOL but it quickly stopped making all the noise and I adjusted the fuel to the point where it was perfect. I had a isue for a while Because the ecu was bad and would turn car off every 3 miles or so after warm up. I ended up putting a 300e ecu from none california. It worked but electronic throttle controll did not work with that ecu which it really did not make a differance cuz it was only used for the first centimete of pressing the gas pedal. I see the car often LOL guy went to car wash and broke the antena. It was by far the cleanest 80's benz Ive owned. Great that I dnt sell it for 3K to some dude that would just beat on it. Instead its in great hands and the guy loves the car and shines it all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts