Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says I am selling my 1987 190D Turbo. It is not pretty and it wont start(I did drive it over 200 miles when I first bought it but the glow plugs are bad). It drove real well(except the trans wont shift into park) no weird sounds, turbo is smooth. I just dont have the time or money for it and would rather someone else have it then let it sit. Pretty ugly car, lots of dings and dents, windshield is cracked, two spots of rust under the rear jack holes, white trunk lid. The wiper assembly and blower motor are off of it and in the trunk, has 3 new tires and 8 rims for it. Asking $1000 for it(I have the title but I have not transferred it to my name yet, I will be doing that this week). I can answer any question you have about it and get more pics. 1987 Mercedes Diesel 190d Turbo I am in columbia mo and I cant deliver it anywhere. It would probably drive anywhere you want if you get it started.

·
Registered
1996 E320, 2005 Toyota Camry
1,810 Posts
d

40+ mpg? Come on, man, how are you driving? 30mph on the interstate without stopping except to check the mileage?
Hemersam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts