Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning everybody, I've been looking everywhere for a couple of weeks for my owners manual and have not found it yet. A couple of years ago there was a site called "skinnerbox" where I could look at and print out the info. Well its gone now, just when I needed it. Since I drive my car so infrequently I have forgotten what all the buttons on the dash are for, like what does that wheel do down by the window buttons? It has taken me a couple of years to get rid of all the major bugs. So is there a site with a downloadable PDF? anybody have one they can email?

thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
The "scrolling wheel" is the fader control for the front and rear speakers... best bet is to buy an owner's manual or set on fleabay or post a wtb here in benzworld, so you'll have an orig hard copy once again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

thank, but I would still be interested in my original request. At this point Im not interested in purchasing or waiting (mine is in a packed box somewhere). Thanks anyways for the Ebay recommendation. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Free from MBUSA. Just register your car in your name (also free). It takes a few days for them to get to it. Then you can download the manual.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ok, now I'd been following along because I'm in the market for an owners manual for my '77 240D. I went to MBUSA and they don't recognize my 123123 VIN as valid. Not really suprising, GEICO didn't like it, either. Is there any way, aside from the FSM and Ebay, to find a pre-1980 manual?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
the benz bar"" u have a beatufiul page with the w123 pics on it i have seen all of them lol
Thanks, as you saw - many nice 123s out there worldwide! I'm a big w123 fanatic for more than a decade now... which is why I created that around the same time Peter Hacker's MB site went down :(

Anyone can add their W123 to the site... just email your car's pics & details at w123addict at gmail dot com. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
owners manual 300D success

Thanks to karugs, that 2nd link to Piel de Toro ( which means bull hide in Spanish) was in English. Thanks a lot for the detective work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts