Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone up for sale is my 1985 190e 2.3.

These are the things that I had serviced or changed on the car by a Mercedes Certified Shop.

2 New front shock absorbers
Water Pump
Master brake Cyclinder
New brakes and rotors front and back
Full tune up
Radiator
2 Tire rod replacements on front
Wheel alignment
speedometer cable

I have all the reciepts.

The car comes with a $500.00 system with Pionner speakers front and back and a remote control removeable face pioneer radio.
Clear turn signals $50.00
Custom Grill $40.00
2 year old paint job $1100.00
18" Limited Chrome rims with low profile tires.$2300.00

I'm selling the car due to moving need the cash.
These are the known problems with the car.The heater or the AC does not work due to faulty heater core.
The 2 front windows stop before the top of the window.Need to replace the window motor and regulator.You can find this cheap on ebay.I have one already you just have to order the other one.The car has a little rust nothing major.The car has 155000 miles on the clock.The car needs to be warmed up for 10 minutes.Need to replace the fuel filter.I just ordered that new.This filter comes with the car.One of the rims has a chip on it due to pot hole but the tire does not leak.The transmission is a little slugish in secong gear but I've been runnig the car like this for 2 years.The car runs smooth and strong.Asking price is $3800.00 neg. Any questions please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]
  • Item1[/*]
  • Item2[/*]
  • Item3[/*]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts