Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Mercedes Benz ML 320/ 2000 E 320 4-Matic
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Thanks so much for all the info you continue to put out over this site. I have owned my Mercedes Benz for almost 2 years now and have gotten a lot of Great tips from you all. Still don't know how to get my old Mercedes to go any faster from a stand still and I guess that's the most frustrating thing about this car. I have read the stories about the Alda Valve but I don't want to ruin a good thing. It runs Great on the freeway just slow from the start around town. Oh well ! I hope to purchase a 1995-2003 C class in the near future but for now this has been a great experience and All of you are the best group a Mercedes owner could have. Thank you ! By the way, He has 258,000 miles on him and Still gets almost 450 miles on a tank of diesel. I think that's great. It's a Arizona car too so thankfully no rust. I was also fortunate to get All the paperwork for him even down to the original sales receipt. Started his life in California with 2 Lawyers. Anyway, thanks again and take care to all.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 2 of 2 Posts