Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1984 500 SEC LORINSER CL

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Dr.Grillz 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Are all "500's" AMG or Euro? I see there is a 500 SEL for sale near me. Is there anything special about it?

#9 ·
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
No.

Hard to say, is it?
Hey *******, I didn't think the 500's were a standard model in the US. I thought it was only 380's, 420's, and 560's.

#14 ·
Firewater... I don't believe 48hp wanted to sound rude. He simply gave a quick and short answer to a simple question. Sometimes certain sentences can appear impersonal or arrogant... but that is up to how the reader takes it.

Either way... you should refrain from attacking another member by using swear words in public forums. If you have an issue with a person, contact me or another moderator via PM or talk it out with the other person via PM.

As posted earlier, do a search and read up on the various models. I've posted in the past certain threads (some of which should still be a sticky) where it gives newbies info on models. You'll find your question there answered amongst other FAQ's.

take care!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.