Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 84 300TD I've recently bought doesn't have its rear seat headrests. Does anyone know where I can go looking for used headrests? <br><br>
<br><br>
Thanks. <br><br>
Matteo

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ME TOO!!!

I also need them for my 85 230E - help! How to get original interior fabric I expect to be difficult. Also I need a rear trunk mat.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Matteo,<br> <br> I own a 1982 300TD with Palamino leather interior also without rear headrests. Last year I ordered some rear headrests which were shipped to me after a month. The problem was, the headrests shipped to me were with bent stems which were meant for W123 sedans rather than for station wagons. I understand that rear headrests for sedans with bent stems are harder to find. As for station wagons, I think the stems should be similar to your front seat head rests. So watch out when you order your headrests. I think when you order rear headrests, they immediately think you need the ones with short and bent stems.<br> <br> Regards,<br> <br> Gerone Jimenez<br> Manila, Philippines

·
Registered
85 300cd, 2000 ford excursion diesel, 1999 528 itwagon 95 roadking
371 Posts
i have a 83 td w/ palamino tex w/ head rests and a decient trunk pad, e mail me if interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.