Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need a Wagon? I have two. A white 300 TD with blue MB-tex, 232,000 miles, and a Nautical blue with 167,000. Both in good condition and extra parts. I just bought a 2002 ML 320 and need to make some room! Do not have third seat in these two. Original including factory radio. Climate control and rear load leveling fully operational. Blue on has light tinted windows and correct chrome wheels.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Um, Ed, it would help if we knew where you live...<br> <br> [:)<br> <br> (PS: Prices or pictures wouldn't hurt either!)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These wagons are in Nashville, Tennessee. The 1984 will be in the STAR in the APR/MAY issue for $5,250. 888-800-0982, 7am-4pm. CST, M-F. Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The '84 just turned over 232,000 and the Blue '85 167,000 miles. New tires. Good daily drivers. Are you planning on fixing your old one?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are ur asking prices for theses cars, are their any photes available? where are they cars located? no, im not planning to fix my car, the frame was slightly bent. im planning on using it for parts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob the two I have for sale are in Nashville, TN. These have 223,000 miles on the '84 and 167,000 on the 1985, Prices are $5250 and $7,200. Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate to tell you this, Ed, but your prices are WAY high. By about 30-50%. The used car market won't support $5-7k W123's anymore... I think you'd be quite lucky to get $4 and $5k respectively, and that's if they are **flawless**. There are nice W124's for sale in the $5-8k range nowadays. Just some food for thought...<br> <br> Regards,

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I have been an owner of the 124 as well. I don't think they are quite the same. As far as the prices are concerned, the Kelly Blue book has the 123 Wagon at $2,000 in good condition. I'll just have to wait until gasoline goes to $2.00 per gallon I guess! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and the Diesels still win hands down in my book. I've just driven the '84 in from a 410 mile trip and checked to see if there was any oil consuption at 70 mph. Level was exactly where it was when I took off. The 124 had the usual leaks around the gasket cover and lots of electronic issues. I don't disagree my prices are high. I've owned six of these and eventually got my price for the other 4. I gave the '88 300 TE away for $7,000 and had no regrets.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ed,<br> If you don't mind could you open the back of your 1985 300TD and see what the part number of the decals are on the sill. I want to order the stickers for my 300TD but am having difficulty getting the part numbers for the decals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.