Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1983 300D
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Runs strong but hot

the good: new head, head gasket, water pump, fan bolted to water pump so spins continuously, radiator flushed, new tires, inspected in PA til 6/2013, new paint job, boost gauge added and easy wastegate adjustment, nice stereo, new radiator cap, new hoses, new thermostat, egr blocked with plate, spare motor and injectors

the bad: power locks disconnected, odometer broke, some power windows starting to not respond, ec controls not working,

the ugly:car overheats after fixing everything but the heater core which is leaking... probably the only thing causing the overheating but I'm done with the car. was run on used cooking grease some and car has la odour di vegetal. 2 small oil leaks

asking $2500 obo in Bethlehem PA

·
Registered
1977 W123.123 1995 W124.034
3,868 Posts
hmmm all of the trim has been removed along with the rear badges. I can't tell from the pictures but were the holes filled in since it also looks like the rubber bumper gap covers are not installed.

Any engine or interior shots?

·
Registered
1983 300D
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, the trim was removed and the body filled where the trim was... there was some broken pieces from the previous owner. Some of the black trim pieces around the bumpers were also removed.

·
Registered
1983 300D
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price Drop

I've decided to drop the price to $1000.

Comes with spare motor if you want it.

Still runs and is inspected!
New Tires, you could probably sell the wheels and tires for that price...

Its going to a demolition derby if I can't find a buyer

·
Registered
1985 300D - 1997 E320 - 2004 E55 - 2007 ML320
812 Posts
Can I see some pics of the spare motor ? Also the interior. What model motor is it ? As in .951 or .952 ?

P.S. Very interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts