Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1990 420sel
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This popped up not too far from me in Chicago. I'm tempted to go and have a look at it. No interior shots though... I just wanted to share with you guys.

82 MERCEDES 500 AMG

Wish I had the 10g to drop on one. I haven't seen one in gold before.

·
Registered
1984 500SEL
91 Posts
Just an FYI... I check Chicago CL twice a day and that guy has been posting that car for over a YEAR with the same posting. Nobody will bite on that here. If you are seriously interested make the trip down here but call him first and feel free to talk him down. He's obviously not using it and will never sell it here.

·
Registered
'82 500sec euro, '95 Ford F150
1,584 Posts
may have hydraulic suspension all the way around sitting as low as it does in one of the pics. Looks great from those pictures!

·
Registered
Depends on the week
3,726 Posts
Just an FYI... I check Chicago CL twice a day and that guy has been posting that car for over a YEAR with the same posting. Nobody will bite on that here. If you are seriously interested make the trip down here but call him first and feel free to talk him down. He's obviously not using it and will never sell it here.
Has been close to 2 1/2 years now. :surrender:

·
Registered
1990 420sel
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the gold is wild. I guess I should clarify, I am in no way affiliated with the guy. I just wanted to share it with you guys. It looked clean. I could tolerate the gold if the price was right. I do like how low it sits too. I was also throwing it up to see if any more experienced w126 guys in Chicago area would be interested in coming along for a look? My problem is I get excited every time I see a nice looking 126 and want it!

·
Outstanding Contributor
1990 500SL, 1986 500SEC
1,798 Posts
I really like it! Interesting 'AMG' paint treatment with the blacked out chrome.

Reminds me of a hotwheels car I have that is gold like that.

·
Registered
1983 500 SEC Lorinser 1971 280se w108
1,963 Posts
I does look way cool in gold
And the black trim is a neat addition

1 - 10 of 10 Posts