Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1982 Mercedes 300sd turbo diesel

As seen in photos, the body needs a paint job and some minor body repair due to small dings on hood and passenger side. Interior has crack in the front seats and a few cracks on the dashboard. Has an aftermarket radio head unit in it that works. Car starts and runs fine. Had aprox. 228,000 miles on it. Things that have been replaced include: master cylinder, clutch fan, fluids, brakes, calipers, rotors. I am looking to get $2,000.00 for it. Email me if you have any other questions, or would like for me to send you more pictures. [email protected] Car is in Gainesville, Florida, USA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true

Ya, I am the second owner.... bought it off a friend in need and just want it gone!!! If someone wants it for parts, thats cool with me!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've always said "There's nothing like a well maintained car". And that is nothing like a well maintained car. (Try putting the word "Rare" in your description, that seems to get attention.)

·
Registered
13,885 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the kind words! But that sums it up! I really don't know much about the car, just figured that someone on here would be able to restore it or something. I am in sales, and i base my business or repeat happy customers, and the only way to achieve this, is honesty. What you see is what you get, and if you don't see something, ask!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My initial asking was for 2,000$... but it seems its worth less!!! Make me an offer!! I want it out of my driveway!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts