Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having driven and fixed up a pair of 300D's and using as daily drivers over the years I purchased this CD a year ago with the intent of making that my daily driver. I find now that I haven't the time for it. This car is in pretty good shape. It starts and stops as it should, runs extremely well shifts smoothly and compared to my 300D's is very fast. All systems including cruise, windows, gauges, sunroof, lights, HVAC, locks on doors, trunk and fuel door all work as they should. Only exception is the radio nor antenna. There is no rust through in any of the body panels and the undercarriage is in good shape too. I just put 2 new axles in as I accidentally tore the boot on one being overzealous with the pressure washer. Interior is in very good good condition with new carpet, no tears in seats and no cracks in the dash. It is gold in color with the tan interior. I really do not want to part this car out because it runs so well and is in such good condition but I need to sell it. I will entertain all offers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts