Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1981 280 se

877 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Guest (MBNZ) 
#1 ·
heater how do i get it to work + power windows<br> the a/c works but no heat please help

#2 ·
Re.... 1983 240D Steering Gear Box

I have a 1983 240D, my steering wheel is loose(?) for lack of a better word..an even amount from left to right about an inch or so.The shaft is turning precisely into the gear box but the arm connected to my drag link is not moving at all until the wheel is turned an inch or so...does that mean i need a new gearbox??? if not how do i adjust it?

#3 ·
Hey Nigel, I see you're in NZ. From memory then you'll have a heating system with three large dials? Or do you have the one with climate control.<br> <br> If it's the climate control system, then you could be here forever trying to get it working. If it's the European style (with three large dials) then it will be much easier. What do you mean by 'getting it to work'?<br> <br> Is the fan not working? Is the heat not coming through? Are the wrong vents working at the wrong time? More info needed.<br> <br> Same with the windows, what isn't working? Any of the windows? If so, which ones are and which ones are not? This does make a difference in diagnosing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.