Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following parts for this car are still available:

I am selling a 1981 250 (Euro - 123 Body Style) Parts Car. The parts for sale are as follows: doors(4), fenders(4), steering wheel, wheels(4), standard shifter, tires(4), ignition w/key, alternator, battery, trunk, hood, back bumper, headlights(2), side marker lights(2), rear taillights(2), hubcaps (3).

The transmission is standard and works well for the mileage and age.

- Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price for headlights

$85 for each headlight plus shipping (UPS Ground) and handling from MA to NY.

·
Registered
1994 SL320, '76 240D
153 Posts
These are european headlights right? What condition are they in? Are they the original - i...

These are european headlights right? What condition are they in? Are they the original - if not are they an aftermarket company or Bosch/Hella? Thanks very much!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're the original headlights

The headlights are the original ones. They're in good condition for being twenty-years old. They are definitely Euro headlights.

·
Registered
1994 SL320, '76 240D
153 Posts
I'm sorry - one last question - are they the early ones (that have the

I'm sorry - one last question - are they the early ones (that have the "circles" in them) or are they the later style that is completely flat glass and no see-able shapes in them - like the picture below? Thanks again

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are like the early ones

They are like the early ones. They have two circles in them; the outer circle is bigger than the inner one (closer to center grille).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.