Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying used. Is this model year a good one or can anyone help with tips of what to look for, avoid, etc.<br>
Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do it, today!

This morning, I buy a 1979 MB 450 SLC all original but radio system in Madrid to a friend. I don´t know anything about this model (V8 225 HP) because Jag E type was my passion)...but I´m very very happy. Salu2 from Spain! <p>JULIO

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello ED !<br> Congratulations for the SLC MB choice ! This model are one of the most spetacular MB model in the world!, because you have all advantages of SL model and you can transportate 4 passengers !<br> Has the same design, same engine, automatic transmition, cruise control, power and more.., like a SL model!<br> If you want to see my 1978 450 SLC Model, go to link below....Its hosted on this mbnz.org site, and go to 450 SLC link..<br> <br> http://gallery.mbnz.org/gallery/showsub.asp?CatID=42&cat=W107_SL,SLC_Class<br> <br> Good Luck my friend with your choice !<br> <br> Marcos WC<br> Sao Paulo - Brazil<br> <br> <br> <p>55.153.225.200.in-addr.arpa.ig.com.br

1 - 3 of 3 Posts