Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mercedes Owners,
I have a 1979 450 S L ,and really would love to aquire a parts manual for this model,which so far I can not locate on e-bay or any sites on the internet. Can any one out there guide me in the right direction to where I could purchase the manual I need?
Thank you one and all.
Rick

·
Registered
1973 W115 200 /8
895 Posts
Is it a 450 SL (Convertible) or a 450 SEL (4 door sedan, long edition) ??

Then you could try searching W107 / R107 for the SL, or W116 for the sedan..
If that wasn't new to you.. And what you are reffering to, is manual transmission.. Then I guess your stuck.. MB V8's weren't delivered with manual transmission..

OR, as I read now.. I guess yur looking for a place to look up what part numbers you have on your car..

Then try this page..
Êàòàëîã çàï÷àñòåé MB
Just click on cars, and then on W107 or W116.. Wichever applies..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for late response to all who replied,this grey market 450 S L is a w-107 2 door model gasoline engine, has euro headlights on it ,but I am needing the front spoiler unit which goes directly under the front bumper. I was wanting to also get a parts manual from somewhere or an individual that will match this car can anyone assist in this? Thanks Rick

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is a w-107 2 door gasoline engine has euro headlights on it , am needing the front spoiler unit for this car and a oarts manual can you direct to a good area? Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts