Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals I happened to run acrossed this car on craigslist the 5th and final time it was posted the guy I bought it from used the Heater Control Valve off of it for another 300sd and was going to junk this one. So, being the guy who doesn't like to see such a beauty go to waste I bought it from him and figured I would help someone else who needs an amazing parts car.

Good: 3.0L Turbo Diesel with transmission all in working order has 213,xxx miles( I have personally had this car running and drove it around the block a couple times), This car has two front bucket seats that are beautiful, hood, trunk, all four doors and interior door panels, exterior trim, front and back bumpers and all five original rims.

Bad: Alternator, car is rusting- driver's side floor pan, rear quarters, rocker panels, around the sunroof and about a dozen other misc spots. Bast seat is missing, passenger side taillight assembly, Heater Control Valve, and front fender trim driver's side and quarter panel passenger side.

This car could be a fixer upper being as the drivetrain is still all intact and running strong. Could possibly be a bio diesel or vegetable oil car? If anything it is a great parts car! Any other questions just let me know. I was trying to get around 800 for it but I'm pretty negotiable and I do like bartering so...bring on the offers.

Oh yeah pictures by email or by phone just message me! Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok well since no one really has interest I'll eat 200 and say 600 cash or trade. Remember this car has a clear title and has about 286,000 left before it needs a rebuild... If no one wants it for 600 I'll restore and sell my other car. Shoot me any offer the worst I can say is no. Car is in Columbus, Ohio

Thanks,
Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts