Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1979 280sl euro
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again, this board has been so much help to a newbe, I first want to thank anyone who has tried to help me in the past and made my life a lot easier. On the right side of my cylinder head towards the front I have what looks like a thermo vacuum switch (valve?) one line is connected to what i would call a canister located to the right of the AC compressor. The other connection is not hooked up and for the life of me I can't locate a line not hooked up. Where does it go?
Thanks again

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,504 Posts
Hi again, this board has been so much help to a newbe, I first want to thank anyone who has tried to help me in the past and made my life a lot easier. On the right side of my cylinder head towards the front I have what looks like a thermo vacuum switch (valve?) one line is connected to what i would call a canister located to the right of the AC compressor. The other connection is not hooked up and for the life of me I can't locate a line not hooked up. Where does it go?
Thanks again
How about a picture?

And fill out your profile, please.

Is it a Federalized Euro or just a Euro?

·
Always Remembered RIP
1979 280sl 4 sp w/ac 1957 MGA 1998 volvo xc/70 2004 F150
6,050 Posts
One side goes to the EGR on the exhaust manifold and the other to an intake port on the thottle body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts