Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1979 280E
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any of you Benz members be interested in this fine vintage "somewhat rare" beauty as a project. It runs great as it is and has had lots of parts replaced. New catalytic converter, water pump, rotors, tires. Extra set of wheels with new studded snow tires, never used. I wish I could afford to complete my original dream to restore her. However, illness is putting an end to that notion. She sits and waits patiently waiting for me or someone dedicated to preserving her, restoring her to the glorious elegance she once enjoyed. It makes my heart even heavier to know that that someone will not be me.
If interested and dedicated to insuring the completion of her needs, please feel free to contact me by email. (See her photos.....).

·
Registered
1983 240d AT1993 e320 AT
2,270 Posts
jwray - 4/20/2006 3:18 PM

.... Extra set of wheels with new studded snow tires, never used.....
Hi! What type of rims are these extras? If ever, would you be interested to sell these rims/tires separately?

Would appreciate if you could post pics of these extra rims... Thanks!

·
Registered
1979 280E
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the standard Mercedes rims with the snow tires mounted. They came with the car.

·
Registered
1979 280E
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry,if someone is interested, will be a whole package deal.

If no one is interested,then I will pass it on to someone in the family.

I obtained it from the original owner, whom I greatly admire and respect as a complete package.

I feel it should go to the next owner the same way.

·
3phase-4pole
4,969 Posts
benzmizer said:
Bundts or steel rims with hubs?
i told you bro, look for rims in blumentritt. ask the boys in the local MB forums

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.