Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1978 300 CD
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has 375,000 miles, and spent the bulk of its life in California. This is my first diesel mercedes experience, and i will do my best to provide any pictures or additional information requested

The car has rust spots on below the windshield on the drivers side, and below the rear window on the drivers side. There is also a spot on the trunk under the 300cd emblem, and on the rear passenger quarter. all spots are less than 3 inches.

The car is from California, and i do not have the title. I have a bill of sale from the previous owner, but you will need to get a bonded title for around 225 dollars. I did run the VIV, and it came back clear on Liens and theft reports

asking 1000.00

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

download (6).jpg

download (5).jpg

ac compressor and clutch work, but there is a short in the control panel and it will need to be fixed. The driver rear window does not work, but the other three are fine. The power sunroof works fine as well. The seats have a few rips on the sides, and rear bench seat has fading and cracking on the top of it. all glass is free of cracks

new alternator and belts, new rear sway bar links, new battery
call 512-665-3318

1 - 1 of 1 Posts