Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1985 500SEC
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1978 280CE euro import manual transmission parts car I am looking to sell. I posted it on a couple of facebook groups and have had a lot of interest in miscellaneous parts but because the vehicle is complete I would like to sell the whole thing outright before picking it apart. I had the engine running on starting fluid last summer and it had oil pressure. The car sat for over 20 years and it shows its age. The vehicle is located in western Wisconsin. I am fairly certain I have a title for it. Lots of good parts or possibly get it running again. I don't have much use for it as I drive a w126. PM me with questions/comments/or offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1982 W123 230CE
4 Posts
I have a 1978 280CE euro import manual transmission parts car I am looking to sell. I posted it on a couple of facebook groups and have had a lot of interest in miscellaneous parts but because the vehicle is complete I would like to sell the whole thing outright before picking it apart. I had the engine running on starting fluid last summer and it had oil pressure. The car sat for over 20 years and it shows its age. The vehicle is located in western Wisconsin. I am fairly certain I have a title for it. Lots of good parts or possibly get it running again. I don't have much use for it as I drive a w126. PM me with questions/comments/or offers.
where are you based?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts