Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,<br>i'm seriously considering a 1977 560 sl. it has only 72k<br>miles on it. the fit and finish is excellent. both tops are fine.<br>engine is excellent. only problems are a crack in the dash, and the seats are shot.<br>anybody able to help me with the right price?<br>thanks.<br>michael<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: hello,<br>i'm seriously considering a 1977 560 sl. it has only 72k<br>miles on it. the fit and finish is excellent. both tops are fine.<br>engine is excellent. only problems are a crack in the dash, and the seats are shot.<br>anybody able to help me with the right price?<br>thanks.<br>michael<br><p>Seeing that 560SL did not come out until the 1980's I would be very leery of a '77 560.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: : hello,<br>i'm seriously considering a 1977 560 sl. it has only 72k<br>miles on it. the fit and finish is excellent. both tops are fine.<br>engine is excellent. only problems are a crack in the dash, and the seats are shot.<br>anybody able to help me with the right price?<br>thanks.<br>michael<br><p>Seeing that 560SL did not come out until the 1980's I would be very leery of a '77 560.<p><p><br>560SL was only available from 1986 - 1989. If someone is selling a 1977 560SL, it probably just has the 560SL badge and is really another model. Probably a 450SL.<p><br>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts