Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently restoring an old 76 280s... I got it a few years ago and have finally gotten it running and now starting body work... car overall is in good shape but the trunk is rusted badly... water got in from the weather seals dry rotting... before I can start fixing the body, I got to fix the supports that hold the bumper to the frame from the side. It’s like an L bracket, I’ve searched bumper supports, brackets, mounts.... but nothing is coming up... I can have them fabricated, but would prefer to go back with used or OEM parts.... anyone l
Know what they are called?

Attachments

·
Registered
68 250S, 91 300se, 98 SL500, 450SEL 6.9, 14 CLS550 Past MB's; 300SD, 300E, 300TE, 190E, ML420
4,185 Posts
I doubt you would ever find that part and if you did it would be very $$$$. Just plan on making your own or cut one out of a junk car.

try calling this company they can probably supply one or two.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt you would ever find that part and if you did it would be very $$$$. Just plan on making your own or cut one out of a junk car.

try calling this company they can probably supply one or two.
I’m taking it to a cousin who can repair the original and weld it back in place! Thanks, I hope to get her finished very soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts