Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Barn find.....1973 450SL with Euro headlights. Black/Brazil interior. 109,985 miles. Body is solid with a few minor dents, interior needs redone and have not started it yet. Should have the correct key soon. VIN# is in the 8,000's of this long run. Rare opportunity to pick up a great, first year 450SL. Recently acquired and it has not been driven for 7 years. Serious offers please. This car is on the rise in value and a true collectible. Would love to keep it but have two other cars I'm interested in restoring. I think it's worth around $12k as she sits, but that's me. Best offer takes her home.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
... it has not been driven for 7 years. ... I think it's worth around $12k as she sits, but that's me.

If you think it is worth that much, I suggest keeping it and enjoying it.

If you are able to get anywhere near $12k for it, I will be very happy. I sincerely wish you luck.

·
R/C107 Moderator
31,466 Posts
I think it's worth around $12K.....best offer though
I suggest you research current selling prices for the R107. $12K+ is maybe reasonable for a running, no rust anywhere, documented, and complete '73 model. Front subframe recall would have to already been done.

Educated opinion from the limited pictures? It is a $2K parts car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
rowdie
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing