Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<p>There is a distributor setting problem in car.Is there anybody tell me the Original Distributor ADVANCE/RETARD<br>Dwell angle degree,in 700 rpm idle What is the degree with a vacum and if I take off the air vacum hose does the idle speed has to be increase or stable and If possible could you tell me the ignition timming degree in idle speed 700 rpm ?<p>Thank you for your advice<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Hi,<p>There is a distributor setting problem in car.Is there anybody tell me the Original Distributor ADVANCE/RETARD<br>Dwell angle degree,in 700 rpm idle What is the degree with a vacum and if I take off the air vacum hose does the idle speed has to be increase or stable and If possible could you tell me the ignition timming degree in idle speed 700 rpm ?<p>Thank you for your advice<br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to Chiltons Engine Tune Up Specifications Table - the Distributor Point Dwell angle (deg) should be 30 +/- 1 at 750-800 (rpm) idle speed. You may want to also check your injector pressure that should be 30 psi at the same idle speed.<p>Viel Glueck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts