Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently purchased a 1969 Mercedes 280 SEL, after a minor tune up, the car runs quite well, (before it was only running on 4 cylinders. However, I know nothing about the car, and I have no manuals or anything. I don't understand the Heater. I've messed around with the Air. Are the defrost knobs for the heat? I don't understand the 4 sliding things (2 red, 1 blue, one not lit up). How does this work?<p>Thanks. Also I would appreciate any additional resources for learning about my new project car. Thanks.<p>Justin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Hello, I recently purchased a 1969 Mercedes 280 SEL, after a minor tune up, the car runs quite well, (before it was only running on 4 cylinders. However, I know nothing about the car, and I have no manuals or anything. I don't understand the Heater. I've messed around with the Air. Are the defrost knobs for the heat? I don't understand the 4 sliding things (2 red, 1 blue, one not lit up). How does this work?<p>Thanks. Also I would appreciate any additional resources for learning about my new project car. Thanks.<p>Justin<p>Hi,<br>I saw a link about just that yesterday. I don't recall the exact link but the site is mbz.org. click on FAQ, then on 108. then it should be the first line.<br>If you can't find it email me and I'll dig the link out of my history.<p>Mark<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts