Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

190E Shop Manual ?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  oecko_unltdo 
#1 ·
Looking for a Shop Manual for my 1991 190E, Looking for paper not CD.
Can any one help?
Thanks,
[:)]

#2 ·
Hey

I got a Haynes shop manual at my local Autozone for $14.99 (US). It deals with everything in the car, but for the fuel injection correction and sunroof problems, it says go to an authorized merecedes shop.
I got my W201 manual on EBay for $10.00, and it has page after page of interactive stuff for EVERY part in the car. Hope this helps. (The CD ROM is definatley better, and its alot cheaper. It will help you out with EVERYTHING.)

#3 ·
Hey

I got a Haynes shop manual at my local Autozone for $14.99 (US). It deals with everything in the car, but for the fuel injection correction and sunroof problems, it says go to an authorized merecedes shop.
I got my W201 manual on EBay for $10.00, and it has page after page of interactive stuff for EVERY part in the car. Hope this helps. (The CD ROM is definatley better, and its alot cheaper. It will help you out with EVERYTHING.)

#5 ·
Shop Manual

Hey,
Yes it is the actual shop manual, and it covers all the engines, has an electrcial section and troubleshooting section, and EVERYTHING else for that car. You will NEVER find half this stuff in a Haynes manual. Yes I may be able to burn a copy. E-Mail me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.