Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hae a 195 190e with the 2.3 8v and i was wondering if i have a LSD and if not then witch LSD would be the best and easyest to install.... thanks for all your help

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
should fit check 2phasts page on lsd swap

·
5,048 Posts
old years work with the 16v diff. newyears you have to do some axel work

Justin, what's been going on... of all the people that would have set their car on fire, I thought it would be you (an not me) after that headlight wiring job I saw at the Oct GTG, LOL.

You get yours inspected and on the road yet? Less than 300 posts, for shame!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
cut me break bob lol. im not a post whore like most ppl. i post when i think it is needed lol. read about the fire, and the reason why i havnt caught fire yet is cuz i wired it right. still wired the same way but my fogs kick on my wiperblade now too. looks like its time for another 2 pole double throw relay. whens the next fuckin gtg and not a snowboarding one. first weekend with good weather i want to see a gtg put together.

·
5,048 Posts
cut me break bob lol. im not a post whore like most ppl. i post when i think it is needed lol. read about the fire, and the reason why i havnt caught fire yet is cuz i wired it right. still wired the same way but my fogs kick on my wiperblade now too. looks like its time for another 2 pole double throw relay. whens the next fuckin gtg and not a snowboarding one. first weekend with good weather i want to see a gtg put together.
LOL, I have 2.63 posts per day... I'm no whore, more of a slut. Those with the 5 and above are whores.

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
bring it to me and ill make everything work properly....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts