Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
190 2.3-16
59 Posts
You have to remove the recirc on the top next to the 3spd fan control.

Once that piec...

You have to remove the recirc on the top next to the 3spd fan control.

Once that piece is out, you need to remove the small wood strip. Behind there you have to look close & find a metal tabs on either side. Pop those up & the unit should just slide right out. [:eek:)]

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Is there any sites that I can go to where I can download exp...

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Is there any sites that I can go to where I can download exploded views of 190E engine, interior, etc?

· Registered
1985 190E 2.3 (Sold)
211 Posts
To get to the blower motor you have to lift your hood up at a 90 degree position. Then you...

To get to the blower motor you have to lift your hood up at a 90 degree position. Then you remove this black plastic guard (I forget what its called)....its right below your windshield at the bottom and its usually filled with leaves and dirt. Its supposed to keep all that junk out. Then you remove your windshield wiper and the motor and then you will see the black blower motor cover. Its held in place with a few metal clips. You just unclip them and take off the cover and then theres your blower motor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.