Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190e 2.6
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 1990 190e 2.6 for sale. Was planning on modding it out but it's just not the right car for me :( So I'm putting it up for you guys. Im looking for 2500 2500 firm. The car only has 85,xxx miles, recent oil change, new battery, seafoamed to clean engine. Runs smooth, tranny is in good shape, car is great. Ive done a little work on the interior, and installed bride bucket seats. If you don't want the seats ill lower it to 2,000 and take the seats back. The car exterior is in good shape with 1 lil dent by the front fender, can barely see it. If interested send me a PM!

Attachments

·
Registered
1989 190e 2.6; 2010 Porsche Boxster; 2009 Mini Clubman
72 Posts
Dangit! No kidding? I am in Ventura county as well. Where were you 2 weeks ago when I bought mine? I am thinking of buying another one though.

·
Registered
190e 2.6
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha just read ur location, im in Moorpark! But yah I just bought this 190e in september but im missing my old car to much and gunna get that back. But the car is great, i love it just that coming from a 2008 c350 to a 190e is hard :p miss my power!

·
Registered
190e 2.6
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes all original miles, Im the 3rd owner and I only bought it recently in september. Auto Tranny, ac works,power windows work, some switches don't work like antenna. Also It came with no stereo but all the wires are there to hook up.

·
Registered
1993 190e Sportline LE, M104, getrag, nitrous
411 Posts
No offense, but why the hell would you need Bride buckets and a harness in a stock automatic 2.6?

·
Registered
190e 2.6
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No offense but I clearly noted that I was going to mod the car out, as in engine swap, body kit, etc etc. But I got a great offer on something else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts