Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a vacum diagram for the engine on an '84 190D. 2.2L. No egr, auto trans. Seems like no one has or will part with this piece of gold.

I got this car as a project, engine dismantled due to stretched chain. I replaced chain, rails, tensioner etc. I was able to time the pump correctly with the locking tool, and it runs fine. What I need is the correct routing of the vacum lines for the Trans control and the cold idle. It has a single solenoid on the drivers side wheel well with 3 vacum lines and an electrical connection. There are also 2 thermo valves, on in the head, and another on the water neck. Any help with a diagram is greatly appreciated, or even a blow by blow put this line here from there lol.

Many thanks in advance

Rick

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
You should have the schematic on a decal just forward of the radiator. Here's one from mine. I'm Not certain they are the same. Mine's a California car.

Here's one of the EGR routing.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
The EPC has a few diagrams. Can't really find much though, I've been looking too.

These are for the transmission.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the diagrams, unfortunately mine is non egr, and has a vacum idle control, these seem to be all the electric ones. I wish mine had the diagram, but it is no where to be found sadly.

Rick

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts