Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
What tire sizes did you go with? Looks a little off, and underinflated. You've got to keep whatever your tires' load ratings are in mind when filling them with air. Going from 18 to 19" will almost invariably require more PSI.
Yep those potholes eat them 19's when low on air, can't fix snake bite holes.:frown

·
Outstanding Contributor
1,977 Posts
The tires do look a little short on tread width.

What sizes did you settle on and which brand?

If the sizes are different than recommended and they don't conflict with the speedometer or cruise then we need to update the stickies for the next member. Everything helps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
sorry guys. I am having a hell of a time logging onto this site. I have tried for over a week with no success, only to try it to day ans it worked, all the same log in credentials. Not sure I am clear on the ask on the tires.
They are Pirrelli run flats, so yes, very low profile. I think they look great. Love how they are flush with the car with the spacers and I think they fill the wheel well very nicely.

·
Registered
310 Posts
No offense, but (IMHO ) 19s might be a bit too large a wheel for the look of the R129s.

But, Hey; it's your car and whatever floats your boat.. :)
-

·
4,767 Posts
with 19s you really have to lower the car.

I remember someone here had Brabus monoblock IIIs, single piece in 19x9s. Someone from Portugal (?). Had a very nice stance

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
10 Participants
z168
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing