Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1999 c43 AMG
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im looking for one peice 19'' rims that will fit on a 99 c43 amg.because form what im told they wont fit on because of the big brakes. plus i dont have the money for forged. so if you know any rim companys or ideas please tell me.

·
Registered
modified C43, WRX, and Explorer
295 Posts
i guess i'd post more pics and some with it lowered (as it sits now) but i doubt you guys will care.

btw- you're lame

·
Registered
W202 BRABUS
12 Posts
I got 19" Brabus monoblock V's on my w202. They fit With tire sizes 215/35/19 in the front and 235/35/19 on the rear. I suggest only using 19's if you drive in an area that is smooth and free of pot holes( even small ones) they will ruin the crap out of your wheels and you'll get leaks. Unless you want to fork out 300 for each wheel for a repair/not including rechroming..

·
Registered
W202 BRABUS
12 Posts
proper wheels size

I got 19" Brabus monoblock V's on my w202. They fit With tire sizes 215/35/19 in the front and 235/35/19 on the rear. I suggest only using 19's if you drive in an area that is smooth and free of pot holes( even small ones) they will ruin the crap out of your wheels and you'll get leaks. Unless you want to fork out 300 for each wheel for a repair/not including rechroming..

·
Registered
295 Posts
those are some TINY tires man-

mine are 225/35/19 and 275/30/19

they fit with no rubbing

here they are looking appropriate/not lifted

dont' even tell me my escape has too big of wheels...

·
Registered
295 Posts
guess, none of those pics really showed it-

i know that's going ot get flamed...

in all honesty though- the c43 handles and rides better than stock with those wheels, tires, and that suspension set-up. (it is both better handling AND softer over small bumps etc.- the kind that it should be soft on. I have the eibach springs in there in front and stock rear)

as far as 19s getting wrecked with potholes- buy 19s that aren't garbage

·
Registered
195 Posts
hmmm i wonder if i could get a set of 19's to tuck in the fenders??

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 c43 AMG
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
thanks for the help but i think im just gonna stick the 18'' mono's. by the way those 19's look super sick

·
Registered
295 Posts
btw- i got them for $240... all curbed up etc. and refinished them myself for basically free--- so i really appreciate the kind words.

-drew

·
Registered
'91 300SL(sold) 2000 SL320 Edition '94 E220 T auto
698 Posts
Thought u might like these

I thought about a set for my SL, they should be availiable now in the UK they're a wheel from the US apparently???

I think they suit the 202 well, also have merc centrecaps.

What u guys think of 'em?

Attachments

·
Registered
1983 240d AT1993 e320 AT
2,270 Posts
Yeah, the 19s should fit without mods on the fender.... the key is the offset and the tires size.

Using 235 35 R19s.... fits just perfect.

Now here are 20s on a W202

WOW!

·
Registered
10 Posts
19s fit with ease

i have the brabus 19s on mine and they fit with ease 225s on the front and 265s on the rear i will be trying to put 285 next time as there is still plenty of room there so obviously it comes down to offset

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 c43 AMG
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the responses i just ordered a set of 19". i should have pictures up on friday
with them on with the rieger body kit.

Johnny.

·
Registered
1987 420SEL, 2003 S55 AMG
25 Posts
My car came with 18 inch brabus wheels on it. The owner sold me the 17' amg monoblock wheels for $150.00. they were painted, so now they are at the chrome shop. Should be getting tham back on monday. They came with fairly good tires too. I have to decide which i want. Brabus or AMG. Brabus look better but tires are more expensive and ride is a little more harsh. AMG's are reasonable for tires, but they are also a lot more common. Either way i will sell one set of rims once i decide. I'll let you guys know just in case someone is interested.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts