Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2002 CLK55 AMG and am interested in the 19' 2-piece CL rims. I called Sprewell Racing in Cally and they told me that i need to use 7mm spacers all around and that they've done it before and it works fine. The thing is my friend on his 430 cab used 8mm spacers in the front and 12mm spacers in the back and the front ones rubbed. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME????????????

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 19 HERE IS SOME HELP?

7 MM ALL AROUND , NOW THAT DON'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME!!!! FIRST , THE BACK NEEDS TO BE ATLEAST 12-15 MM AND THE FRONT I WOULD RECOMMEND ATLEAST A 10MM JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE!! BUT 7 MM ALL AROUND THAT WOULD NEVER WORK!! PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
19" lowenhard ld-1

do i need spacers or anything for these to work? they shop i bought them from said no, but if so, what size? The wheels arent in yet, so i havent been able to test them out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 19" RIMS-HELP!!!!!!!

My CLK55 is current using a 8.5*19'front & 9.5*19' back........and i use 10mm space at front and 15mm space at back

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Question ???

I have 18x9-255 in the rear w/10mm spacer, and it rub every time I hit a bump ....WHY ? My set up is #1 pads all around w/Eibach Spring and Billstein Sport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts