1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luke or anyone,<br>
<br>
Im about to get a pair of 19 inch rims and tires for my 2001 CLK320<br>
Can you tell me what off sets I should get my rims at and what tire size works the best for ride, comfort and looks<br>
plus keeping my rims from getting bent every time I hit a bump or hole. I want either Dunlop SP9000 or PZeros.<br>
I want to drop the car to so I need to make sure the tires I get wont rub. Can you recommend a drop kit for it too?<br>
thanks<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
offsets should be between 30 and 40 for best fit. Tires F 235/35/19 and R 265/30/19.<br> <br> Springs - Eibach or H&R - both good.<br> <br> What rims are you getting?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, I just hope the rims I want come in those offsets<br>
I'm about to buy a pair of ZENETTI Mystik rims<br>
the finish is sliver centers with a polished lip.<br>
Right now I have a pair of Chrome 18 inch Kasmir rims on it, they look good but I'm in for a change.<br>
Plus I want 19s. So what tire do you think would be better, the Dunlops or the PZeros ? <br>
As for the drop kit, is it hard to change those springs, and do i need to change the pads too?<br>
Not to mention the car has only has 6k on it, so would doing this void my warranty?<br>
One last thing, do you kno if i can change the bulb for the turn signals in the mirrors? if i can whats the buld size and where do i get them?<br>
thanks!<br>
<br>
<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see inside

P Zeros don't last real long. I'd use a Nitto NT555...longer treadwear, great cruising tire, cheaper too.<br> <br> I would have a mechanic chnage the springs. It's not hard but it requires special equipment (unless you're Linh) and it takes about 3hrs. You don't have to change the pads unless you want to. Each 'dot' or 'point' you drop down from stock will lower the car an additional 4mm. It should not void any warranty except that of the springs and shocks.<br> <br> I have no idea about the bulb.<br> <br> If you need a good price on rims contact me in private.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts