Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C55 AMG
Joined
·
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help deciding on this, I found a smoking deal on mercedes chrome wheels but they are 18x9" all around my questions are:

1. I am thinking of using 235/40/18" in the front would they rub?
2. I am thkinking of using 265/35/18" would they rub ?

Thanks in advance

:thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
04 SL500 / 06 ML 500
Joined
·
2,004 Posts
90 % of all Mercedes have a stagger. The other 10% are SUV's like ML's. Thats why there a "smokin" deal. A set of all 4 in 9" wide is too wide for the fronts and will look awful with a rear tire that wide.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top