Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1991 190e 2.6 mercedes
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Anthony i live in Northeast North Carolina and in December of 2011 purchased my dream car. I purchased an elderly lady's 1991 190e 2.6 and am loving it!! Of course like most 21 year old cars it has its issues, but when i am out on a highway going 70 with the windows down and the sunroof open all of those issues just go away. The reality is the muffler is loud, the ac needs work but i don't know what, the lady did not drive it for the past three years and the only time it was driven was by her grandson and he had little respect for her car. He drove it back and forth to the Outer Banks on weekends to go surfing, and because of the salt water from his surfboard, the roof and around the windows needs repainting and the chrome needs re chroming. My car shakes when idling and i don't understand why because the engine idles fine. I really love my car and am planning to fix it up just hoping nothing happens really expensive before i can afford to fix it up to almost perfect condition.

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 2 of 2 Posts