Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice car love the wheels thinking about getting some 18 inch 1 piece cant afford 3 piece, did they fit ok or was modification needed and what brand of tires did you go with? How is the rid quality now?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your comments.<br> Went with SO3's and love them. Wheels put on new, so can't comment on ride change, but feels great.<br> Dealer did very minor mods to fenders to ensure no rubbing, but hardly anything at all was needed.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They did some work on both before mounting the wheels; even with the 5mm spacer that Brabus send for the front wheel, they did not need to do any more.<br> If I put my hand underneath can hardly feel anything like a roll back, its just angled up very slightly, (like a J rather than L)<br> (I did see a post from Luke @ Tirerack somewhere that said all C32's come with fenders pre-rolled -that's not strictly true, they are not rolled back up altogether, but they may be different from other W203's - check with dealer?) <br> Hope this helps.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: hey nice wheels

WILL I BE OKAY WITH 235/35/19 ALL THE WAY AROUND ON A 2002 C240 THAT IS NOT LOWERED. THE RIMS ARE NICE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts