Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 C63 AMG
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Discount Tire Co. here in orlando, and the rep called AMG to ask about putting AMG Monoblock IIs on my 91 350 SDL. He told me that AMG told him that they don't make the Monoblocks with the correct offset for my car. He then called tirerack.com and they said that the 31 mm offset will fit onto my car. The Discount Tire guy also said that the only offset that will fit on my car is 18 to 22 mm according to his fitment guide. Is this true? Who is right on this? I really like the Monoblock IIs on my car, but if there is going to be fitment issues, then I won't buy them. Can I go for 17 inch Monoblocks? I have seen many people on this forum who have Monoblock IIs on their cars and they look great...do you guys have any problems with the rims? Thanks in advance!!!

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
18x8 ET31 will fit a w126 without any issues as a matter of fact it is a perfect fit ......

18x8 ET31 will fit a w126 without any issues as a matter of fact it is a perfect fit .... ask the guy who supposedly called AMG for you is he really speaks german and what office he called in Germany because AMG does not have a US office

1 - 2 of 2 Posts