Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 16" E class wheels almost new condition picture shows tires but they are not included. One wheel has a curbing about 1 inch long other three are in perfect shape no bends rash or flaking clear coat/paint no center caps or lug nuts. I can get more pictures if needed email or PM me.

$500 Shipped.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rims

Thanks so much for the reply. Looking to purchase a 1998 CLK 320 this week. It has the Mercedes Benz aluminum 16" rims. My daughter really likes your rims as they should fit this car. So if I purchase this car this week I will be selling the 16" aluminum rims ...so maybe we can work something out with your rims as she really likes them. I will be in touch this week....hopefully you will still have them. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
you should confirm the wheels will fit. offsets and lugbolt size. most clk had 12mm lugbolts and most e class had 14mm lugbolts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rims

I believe this is the rim infromation on the 98 CLK 320 I am looking at.

Rim Size: 16 x 7
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 112mm
Style: 7 Spoke
OEM Part Number:
Finish & Color: Chrome Chrome

·
Registered
6 Posts
rims

Hello....hate to ask but can you verify the rim size. I have yet to find a 16" Mercedes Benze rim the style you have in a 16" size. Most what I have found in this size is 17". Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello....hate to ask but can you verify the rim size. I have yet to find a 16" Mercedes Benze rim the style you have in a 16" size. Most what I have found in this size is 17". Thanks so much!!

Yes they are 16" and I have to seen the same wheels in a 17" chrome.

Here are a few Mercedes for sale on Ebay that have the same 16" wheels.

Mercedes-Benz : E-Class Mercedes-Benz : E-Class | eBay

Here is an ebay auctions for one 16" wheel,
65295 03 04 05 06 07 MERCEDES E CLASS 211 WHEEL RIM 16" | eBay

This are my same wheels with 225-55-16 tires before I had them removed from the wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rims

Thanks so much!! I do not see why these rims would not fit my 1998 CLK. But may need to ask othere some more questions before proceeding. Thanks so much for sending the additiional information!

·
Registered
380 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.