Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
edited, the 2x7.5s are no longer available

so, here's the deal

I have 4 16x8 et 34 8-hole OEM mercedes wheels.
they are mounted with 215/50-16 BFG Traction TAs with about 5000 miles on them. all of the wheels have usual wear/tear for wheels of the age

centercaps NOT included

I have this setup sitting in my garage in a stack, waiting for the right car.
These supposedly will fit a W123 and I will provide pix of them on my wagon in the near future.

Catering to offers around $350. Buyer to pay actual shipping. Local deals get preference.

·
Registered
1995 C36 AMG
199 Posts
I'll be in touch. Next time I make it up to Portland if you still have them....

or if you ever head south...

·
Registered
1995 C36 AMG
199 Posts
Are you in town this weekend? What are the chances you are heading somewhere south for the 4th? I'll be in Ashland. Well, if it doesn't work out, the friend I'm visiting in Ashland goes up to Portland a couple times a month so I can have him pick up the wheels. Are they still available?

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you in town this weekend? What are the chances you are heading somewhere south for the 4th? I'll be in Ashland. Well, if it doesn't work out, the friend I'm visiting in Ashland goes up to Portland a couple times a month so I can have him pick up the wheels. Are they still available?
yes still available. let me know
email me for a phone # mroten at gmail dot com
I'm motivated to sell, so throw out an offer

·
Registered
2003 Mercedes E500, 17" MB Split 5 Spoke Chrome Rims, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE 960 AS PP's
27 Posts
Would you be interested in just moving the 16x8's if I were to entertain making a solid offer ??? They'd have to be shipped, so I'd have to get an idea of cost to see if it made any sense, but they're just what my dad is looking for, for his 91 500SL. He wants to go back to 16's for ride quality. I think they'de fit...do you??

PM me and we can discuss via e-mail if you're remotely intersted.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you be interested in just moving the 16x8's if I were to entertain making a solid offer ??? They'd have to be shipped, so I'd have to get an idea of cost to see if it made any sense, but they're just what my dad is looking for, for his 91 500SL. He wants to go back to 16's for ride quality. I think they'de fit...do you??

PM me and we can discuss via e-mail if you're remotely intersted.
you've got PM

·
Registered
1995 C36 AMG
199 Posts
You had the 7.5's on the front of the 201... Do the 8's fit on the front ok? Or did you have them staggered bc the 8's rubbed?

·
Registered
1995 C36 AMG
199 Posts
Damn, and I had just called my friend yesterday in Portland about going to pick up the wheels for me. Did you sell the others separate??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts