Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of friends that MIGHT have it (more)

I'll ask them over the weekend. No promises though but I'll try my best.<p>Best Regards,<br>Frank<p>: Hello all,<br>I have been trying to locate a set of 15in old style<br>alloys to replace the 14in originally installed in my 1980 450sel. This wheel was offered by MBZ I believe in the mid 1980's and there were also after-market units manufactured by ATS I think. If I cannot locate the old style in the 15in size, will end up buying the<br>"flat-face" used from 1986 to 1991 which looks quite good on the 116 or in any other chassis for that matter. Any help would be appreciated.<br>Regards to all,<br>Joe Brasileiro<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all,<br>I have been trying to locate a set of 15in old style<br>alloys to replace the 14in originally installed in my 1980 450sel. This wheel was offered by MBZ I believe in the mid 1980's and there were also after-market units manufactured by ATS I think. If I cannot locate the old style in the 15in size, will end up buying the<br>"flat-face" used from 1986 to 1991 which looks quite good on the 116 or in any other chassis for that matter. Any help would be appreciated.<br>Regards to all,<br>Joe Brasileiro

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I have a couple of friends that MIGHT have it (more)

Have you tried Ebay? You might have to watch for a while, but almost everything shows up there eventually.<br>Do you have any 6.5J x 14 at a reasonable price?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.tirerack.com has them. Mille Miglia is the manufacturer. I've seen the 8-slot wheels by ATS and Mille Miglia on the W116 and it looked pretty good as well.<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts