Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm swearing off Ajax to wash cars and using it only to clean wheels. this decision came on the heels of trying something else on the car itself, which was Mother's California Gold. definitely the most impressive and most suds of anything I've ever tried off the shelf so far. one of my clients wanted to try it and it did a fantastic job on his Infiniti Q45 so I added it to my detail rack of car cleaning products and will offfer it to existing clients and my newest one that I will be detailing this weekend.

:D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I just fainted!!

Brothers and sisters welcome brother benz_rider back into the fold for he has wandered long!!

;)

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Even Moses wandered in the desert for 40 years before he saw the promised land!

Good deal BenzRider!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm swearing off Ajax to wash cars and using it only to clean wheels. this decision came on the heels of trying something else on the car itself, which was Mother's California Gold. definitely the most impressive and most suds of anything I've ever tried off the shelf so far. one of my clients wanted to try it and it did a fantastic job on his Infiniti Q45 so I added it to my detail rack of car cleaning products and will offfer it to existing clients and my newest one that I will be detailing this weekend.

:D
:eek: Whats the confession?

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
:eek: Whats the confession?
Its not a confession, its a "confessino" :- 'a mild, warm drink with a hint of humbleness, laced with Ajax soap-for superior laxative qualities, usually issued by an argumentative know-it-all'

For fun, do a search in the detailing forum on 'Ajax' and look at the rambling posts.

BTW, your web site is very interesting and impressive! Congratulations! Maybe you could include it in your signature, so others can easily see it.

Roncor

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm swearing off Ajax to wash cars and using it only to clean wheels.

< THUD >​

Dude; you've made it! You walked into the Light and are on the
"other side" now. ;) :p

But in all fairness; your wrong for doing that.
Now what are WE to do? Who we gonna pick on now?

Just plain wrong....hahaha :p

·
Banned
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, I can't imagine your reaction when you try one of the good car shampoos! :)
You must understand something....I used to use off the shelf stuff way back, even sometimes in between the ajax. but when I first starting using ajax, it got my cars so clean and held suds I was hooked. I only decided to try it because my new client was interested. I take nothing from ajax because it gets the job done, but the Cali Gold left it a tad bit shinier.

Now the Cali Gold does lose it's bubbles and doesn't cut through the dirt as well as the ajax because I had to do 2 passes with the Gold and only one with Ajax. but the 2 passes actually made the car pop a lil bit more. sofar I like it, but we'll see if this love is forever. I still got have a giant bottle of Gold to go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm swearing off Ajax to wash cars and using it only to clean wheels.:D
When I was a teenager my dad had an old, used, white, Ford sedan. It was a police car in a former life so it had been through the wringer. There was absolutely no wax on the car . . . . zero, zip, nada. When it got dirty the only way to clean it was to use Ajax. :eek:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Ajax?? I have to say I have never used the stuff on a car I have owned, I think I would be too scared to try it

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
i was so interestd i bought some for my 560 sec. the clear coat on the hood is checed badly, so someone probably you were telling about switching from ajax to ca. gold. im planing to strip the center caps on my centras & paint them same color as car, the front bumper is coming off to paint & alinement, what do i use to strip the canter caps? do i use the same for the bumper, will this product take care pf th hood problem? & how should i use it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts