85 300 SD
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
85 300 SD
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i know its original...i havent copied it or anything, i bought it on ebay a few years back.

the wrenches are made by Wright, but i couldnt tell you who fabbed the handles and bent them, also bought them from ebay

·
Registered
1984 300D
5,070 Posts
as far as i know its original...i havent copied it or anything, i bought it on ebay a few years back.

the wrenches are made by Wright, but i couldnt tell you who fabbed the handles and bent them, also bought them from ebay

If you got the CD set on eBay there is a high probability it is a ripped off copy. If if worked OK for you were lucky.

As far as the Wrenches go I was just curious. There is 2 sellers of home built wrenches; Mercedessource and Monstermechanic.

The Monstermechanic has changed how he makes his wrenches; but I believe when he was first selling he sold wrenches that had equal length handles and similar bends.

Mercedessource always sold the equal length handled ones.

There was another guy who lasted around 6 months selling his version also with equal length handles.

And, sometimes people sell the ones the made for themselves. And, there are quite a few people who have made their own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts