Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to Carlsbad yesterday (saturday) and ran a 13.2 at 105.93 with horrible traction, The only mods I have on the car are the ones I built and I will be selling them soon. I dont have the pullies on my car yet but they will on soon for R&D. I got 15 replies from C32 owners saying that they were going to meet saturday at the track but only one showed up! So I have to say thank you AMGDOOD for showing up and showing what your car can do! Im not exactly sure, but I do believe he ran a 13.8. I am hoping for a 12's really soon! It was really fun and I will post pictures and timeslips soon. N.M.M.

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a fast E55 !

Thats a fast E55! But i dont like Gtechs though! We ran a Gtech on my friends mustang on the way to the track, I showed 11.8 repeadedly, On the trach he ran a 12.54, over and over. But that is an E55 WAGON! WOW! I have to give him credit! And i still want 98 octane at the pump here in California! You guys are lucky! We dont the gas but we get constant sun! [8D]

·
Registered
C32 AMG
3 Posts
Hey N.M.M that was a fun day. Yea best run was a 13.805 at 104 mph. Seems like those mo...

Hey N.M.M that was a fun day. Yea best run was a 13.805 at 104 mph. Seems like those mods you did are helping.

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should be in the 12's really soon, I have a couple more parts......

I should be in the 12's really soon, I have a couple more parts that I am working on. Once I finish all the testing I will have them available for purchase. I cant keep all the fun for my self.... We will have a pully upgrade, a chip ugrade, an intake upgrade, exhaust upgrade, and maybe an intercooler upgrade really sone. i'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
S
17 Posts
NMM - what mods have you done ALREADYto make you go from 13.8 to 13.2?......im very curi...

NMM - what mods have you done ALREADYto make you go from 13.8 to 13.2?......im very curious since i did 13.2 with no mods.

·
Registered
03 C32 AMG , 95 C280
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not every c32 is equal, we figured that out with everyones dynos!

Some of us c32 owners have ones with more power than the other c32 owners! I seem to have one with less power from the factory than most of thee other people.... Yes i am very sad..... But the other problem is that on my 13.2 run I spun the tires for all of first gear! I cant hook up on these damn street tires. There is a little exhaust play on my car plus some intake work, and some computer play. If you check my other posts you will see what i have on my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts