Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me if this seller will ship to the U.S.?

German Ebay item number 4535676684. I'd provide a direct link, but not sure how to do it.

From what I can make out, he will ship to Europe, but I'm wondering if he ships here as well. He has not responded to emails.

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I called him and got my answer, thanks anyway.....

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
3 hours left and $530 for a rear muffler?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4535676684

thats the direct link, its a matter of copying and pasting[8)]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link. Yes, the muffler is the identical unit that AMG used on their 126's. Sebring made them for AMG. Very hard to come by. After speaking w/the seller, he let me purchase one without bidding. Don't need one, but eventually I'll get to the exhaust. Thanks again!

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
MRTIKKET - 3/22/2005 11:37 AM

Thanks for the link. Yes, the muffler is the identical unit that AMG used on their 126's. Sebring made them for AMG. Very hard to come by. After speaking w/the seller, he let me purchase one without bidding. Don't need one, but eventually I'll get to the exhaust. Thanks again!
At what price did he sell you another one for? Possible group buy if the price is good?

I already knew about it being the same muffler that was used by AMG.. just the tips are different. Performance is the same I would imagine.

I can pick one up as I am in Europe.. but not at that price, and the thought of bringing back a whole muffler in a box is not something I would look forward to.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$500 U.S. Fortunately, he's agreed to use my heavily discounted fexex account for shipping. The muffler is usually about $1100 if you can find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts