Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a dedicated thread for interesting or worthy 126's on ebay. If I missed it, I'm fine with the moderators moving this to it. If not, I thought I'd post a link to this really nice '90 300SE. I personally really like the 300SE, and this one hits all the marks, even has the ortho seats! A couple minor issues, but one I'd be very happy with!

Mercedes-Benz : 300-Series Mercedes-Benz : 300-Series | eBay

And fwiw, I have no connection with the sale or anything with this car or the sellers.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, only recently started looking. Nice car, but too many good ones out there at far lower prices.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've been doing one on the 107 board for a couple years now, and it has over 37000 views, and 900 contributions.

There are always interesting cars up for sale- very nice or some real beasts. Either way, it's interesting to see what is and isn't selling.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
An excellent example of a meticulously maintained, low mileage w126. Gorgeous!

Personally, I am partial to the V8 and it's added power (marginal fuel consumption difference vs hp difference) so this car wouldn't be of interest to me.

I think a dedicated thread on w126's for sale is a great idea. This could include ebay, craigslist and whatever else makes sense.

·
SuperModerator
13,285 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
w126 for sale on Ebay

There is this w126, since 300se cars are being discussed:

[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140659162322"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts